Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hello!  This is the start of something new and fun!  I've wanted to have a blog for a while and just decided to take the plunge and go for it.  Now I can participate in fun challenges and be inspired by so many other paper fanatics like myself. 

My first layout is from a family trip to Toronto.  One of the many things we did was visit the CN Tower and this layout is the first page about that.  I found an SVG image of the CN tower, which I cut out using Sure-Cuts-a-Lot and then created the circle frames using the Jumbo Circle pattern from Creative Memories.  I love the patterned paper from American Crafts "Travel".

1 comment:

  1. Cool layout. Like the tower cutout. (Life just would not be as fun without Cricut and Sure Cuts a Lot :)
    Glad you decided to start a blog.

    Happy crafting,
    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete