Sunday, March 20, 2011

FCCB Challenge #51

I made a card for this week's FCCB challenge - make a square card with green and yellow colors.  I've been wanting to make some baby cards and thought this would be a good time to make some - as it turns out, I only made one!

I used the Create a Critter cartridge for the giraffe, lion and sun and the Wild Card for the "Baby Blessings" phrase.  I used my SCAL to cut out the kite SVG.  Here's the card:

 
I used stickles to decorate my animals, sun and kite.



I enjoy the FCCB challenges because they encourage me to think outside the box.  Hope you enjoyed this card!




6 comments:

  1. This is such a soft, sweet card. Just perfect for a new baby! Thanks for joining this week's challenge at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB!
    Lisa C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card-- perfect for a new little one. I love your use of stickles :) Thanks for joining the challenge at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card!! Love the cuts!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining my Linky Party! Cute Cute card!

    www.craftingmisfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete