Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team Call

Hi everyone!  I'm back from vacation in upstate New York and back to scrapbooking and crafting.  Robyn from My Pink Stamper is having a Design Team call and I thought I'd try out.


Robyn's challenge is:
Make a card, scrapbook page, or other Cricut project with your favorite Cricut cartridge using the following colors......
Orange, Turquoise, Green, Brown, Other optional color - I chose Yellow
 
I'm working on making 17 paper bag albums for my scrappin' girlfriends and I'm making the album cover different for each one.  For this cover, I used Robyn's challenge colors and here's the cover:
 
 
Recipe:
Cricut Expression
Sun: Everyday Paper Dolls, page 40, cut at 1 3/4 inches
Umbrella & beach ball: SCAL and SVG files
Sun/Turquoise paper: DCWV Citrus stack (loooovin' this paper!)
Brown sand paper: Creative Memories (probably not sold any longer)
Striped paper - unknown
 
It would be exciting and challenging to work with Robyn and I'd love to use her stamps to make cards for our soldiers!  Her design team call is here:
MPS Design Team
 
Good luck to all of the talented ladies who are entering and I know we'll be watching this Saturday to find out who will be the next MPS Design Star!
 
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Excellent job with the challenge! I wish I had a beach close to me today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, the sandpaper adds great texture, and I love the pattersn on the umbrella! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! I love the sandpaper!
    www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erika you did a great job love the papers on the umbrella makes me wish I was lying under it! Would love for you to stop by my blog
    Karen www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete