Sunday, July 31, 2011

Where everybody knows your name....

I am lucky enough to have a brick-and-mortar scrapbook store near me -- it's called Scrappin' Creations in the Village at Sandhills, Columbia SC.  I love the store because when I walk in, I'm greeted by name!  How often does that happen?

It's soo important to shop local when you have the chance because the non-chain stores cater to your needs.  My store hold monthly/quarterly crops that are lots of fun!

If you're ever near Columbia be sure to stop by Scrappin' Creations!

Come visit us in person!

1 comment:

  1. Erika...too funny I live in upstate ny and would love to vacation in SC! If I ever get close I will check out the store all I have around me are the big box stores....
    karen www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete