Sunday, March 25, 2012

More Creative Chemistry

I went on a shopping spree to find stuff for the Creative Chemistry class.  One thing I found was a Crushed Olive Distress Ink on sale for $2.99 (score!).  I never had any Tim Holtz stamps, but now I'm loving them and see that they would work well in making masculine cards for OWH.  Just another excuse to add to my stamp collection....

OK, so I'm still working on Day 3's class techniques after I bought some Glossy Paper.  I keep up with Kristina Werner's blog and her latest Friday focus card used the masking technique.  I cut a piece of the glossy paper and then cut an inner square of green Post-It paper to create a mask.  Then I stamped the outside edge of the square with Archival Ink:


I used Vintage Photo on the outside edges and Forest Moss inside the masked area.  Forest Moss matches the Papertrey Ink olive paper perfectly.  I could have used more layers, like Tim is teaching us, so I'll have to try that on future cards:


I'm having so much fun in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment