Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Father's Day card

I am soo late putting my Father's Day cards in the mail, even though I made the cards this past weekend!  Argh!  I've got no excuse.  Before I pop them in the mailbox, here's what one of them looked like.  I used the car from the Wrap It Up cricut cartridge and the paper is from Graphic 45.



The sentiment is from an Inkadinkado stamp.  My father-in-law used to own a Model T car and although I didn't have a cut for that, this one should remind him of that car.

I'm entering this into the latest Cardz TV challenge for Father's Day: Cardz TV Challenge #110.

Now I've got to get to work!  Have a great day.



3 comments:

  1. Great job on the challenge! Thanks for joining us a cardz tv!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the challenge. Love the car!

    Thanks for playing along @ CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and take on the Father's Day challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at CCC. I look forward to seeing more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete