Sunday, July 29, 2012

OWH Sketch #131 & sending off my cards!

I'm getting my cards ready to send off to OWH and when I counted them, I had 84.  Gee...I was hoping to have at least 100.  So, I'm going to make more cards today and get that number higher!  I used sketch #131 to make these four Congratulations cards:

I used an SVG file to cut the Congrautlations sentiment on my Cricut.
Here's the sketch, which is very helpful to use up my scraps.

I'll tuck in a few Any Hero cards into my box and off they go tomorrow to my shipper!

Hope you're enjoying a relaxing Sunday.  I enjoyed a brunch with my children and need to squeeze in some sewing today too!  I need another weekend day off!

Thanks for looking!




8 comments:

  1. These are great! Nothing wrong with 84 either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards... I love how you used the same sketch and sentiment but they're all different!! 84 cards is awesome... I just started with OWH and haven't sent any yet... but I will soon!! :) God Bless & big hugs... Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to rock out the sketch...really love the pop on the blue one. I know what you mean about card numbers...I wanted more than 100 in my box so I decided to skip the challenge. You asked about the bling on my card...it is from Liquid Pearls. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work on the sketch-- nothing wrong with 84 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super creative use of this sketch! I really like those circles :) I hope you were able to get to 100 cards. The largest amount I have sent is only 61 ;(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow -- 84 cards. I am in awe of your talent and energy! Cute use of your scraps with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW....84 cards! I am lucky if I manage to get thirty out at a time. KUDOS to you, :) Love your take on the sketch, :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Erika these sketch cards look great! Way to go :) Have you reached your 100 yet?! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete