Sunday, October 14, 2012

October Scrap Retreat

I'm getting in some great scrapping and card-making this weekend with my friends in Myrtle Beach, SC.  We rented this house, stuffed it with our tables & scrapping gear and enjoyed crafting all weekend long:
 
I've completed 24 scrapbook pages! Yippee!  Now I'm going to switch to card-making for my last day and see what I can get made for Operation Write Home.
 
My first job is to catch up with the October Our Daily Bread Design challenge: use circles.  I used the October Simon Says Stamp kit to make this holiday card and Mojo Monday's latest sketch as inspiration:
 
Here's my card:
 
I see we've already got our first 25 for the OBDB challenge - I hope we can get up to 50!  Have a lovely Sunday!
 


1 comment:

  1. Your card is stunning. I love the non-traditional Christmas theme and the wreath. Is that a memory box die?

    ReplyDelete