Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Back from the band!

It's been almost a month since marching band took over my life and away from blogging.  I love volunteering with the students, but missed my creative time alone.  I've been keeping up with OWH and everything going on and I'm ready to get back in the swing of card-making.
 
First thing to get back into is November's Our Daily Bread Design challenge for OWH.  This time, we're challenged to use a neglected tool and I chose my rulers.  I remember when these were the only things besides stickers that we could use to embellish our scrapbook pages.  Here's my sad ruler:
 
 
I used red & green Memory Markers to draw a zig zag border on my card.  The stamps I used are from Technique Tuesday and I put a dab of Stickles on the holly and berries:
It turned out to be a very clean-and-simple card and will kick-start my card-making mojo!  Let's see if I can keep it up! 
 
Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment