Monday, November 19, 2012

OWH Sketch 147

Happy Monday!  Yesterday, I spent a few hours crafting and I was so inspired by the latest OWH sketch - #147.  I loved it because it uses up scraps of paper.  In fact, I loved the sketch so much that I made three cards using it:
 
This was my first card using up scraps, so now I don't remember who created the paper.  I cut the small embellishment using my Cricut, which was supposed to have brads, but I made a mistake with my small punch and ended up punching two small holes and running a piece of twine thru the top.
 
My second and third card isn't for OWH, but for my holiday stash:
 
Each card need something between the small stripes and the larger stripe.  On my first card, I put a piece of Mrs Grossman's sticker (yes I STILL have those), the second card was a piece of paper and the last card used a piece of Martha Stewart ribbon.
 
I'm back in my card-making groove....thanks for the inspiration, OWH!
 


5 comments:

  1. Erika, I would say you are definitely in the card-making groove! I like the different cards using the same sketch. The first card has such pretty, cheery colors and the holiday cards are elegant. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three beautiful cards for our heroes. I really like the flipped version of this sketch. All of your papers are delightful. Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of cards - love the papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my- I love all 3 of your cards- you did great with the sketch and using scraps!!! I like that you added something between the small stripes and the larger paper- nice touch!

    ReplyDelete