Saturday, December 22, 2012

FCCB #142 - Shaped Card

It's been a while since I played in one of the FCCB's challenges and this week's challenge was to make a shaped card.  This was a real struggle for me because I pulled out my Gypsy and welded a butterfly from Simply Charmed.  I had to re-teach myself the buttons on the Gypsy because it had been soooo long since I used it!
 
I added bling to the card with Imaginesce buttons and used Liquid Pearls on the circles with the yellow strip.  Shaped cards are so unique and I'm glad I pushed myself to make one.  Now that I've got the Gypsy file, it should be easy to make more of these.
 
Here's the link to this week's challenge: FCCB #142.  Hope you're all having a nice holiday weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, colorful butterfly card! Love the added bling:-) Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week. Happy Holidays:-)

    ~Tammy S

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you joined us! I like your card, the colors are so bright and fun! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete