Thursday, December 13, 2012

OWH and Interactive Card making

Sandy Allnock, the president at OWH, has really outdone herself!  She's put together tons of videos for us in an Interactive Cardmaking project here: ICP.  Wowza!  I've had tons of fun watching some videos and I've only selected Card A!!  Already I've learned some great tips and it helped me put together these cards fast.....I think this is just a wonderful project and I can't imagine the hours that Sandy put into this for us.
 
Here's my first card...Card AAABB...using Tim Holtz stamps.  The papers are all from my stash, as well as the ribbon.  This is a masculine card...no sentiment or occasion, so that makes it a general card.
My next card is Card ABBBB.  It's fun to watch Sandy take the same sketch and make it toally different.  This time I used two different embossing folders for the circle and background.  I created the coffee mug from a Scrap Chick SVG file and the stamp sentiment is from Stamps of Life:
It's going to be fun to go back and go thru the other cards and videos.  I plan on using this to get my creative mojo back or when I need help.  Great job, Sandy!  Thanks for all your hard work.


No comments:

Post a Comment