Friday, January 4, 2013

OWH MWT - Flowers

Hi bloggers!  There's two card challenges this week that I wanted to join in on - the Spring Flowers challenge for OWH's Midweek Throwdown and the New to You challenge at A Blog named Hero.
 
I've had the OWH pinwheel tutorial on my "Gotta try it" list for a while and I made two cards with it from my scraps.  It was simple, yet it really perked up a potentially bland card.  The tutorial is posted at OWH here: Pinwheel 2.  I used paper that I had in my stash for each card.  The sentiments are from Inkadinkado:


 Hope you're having a great week!

 

3 comments:

  1. Your floral pinwheels turned out beautiful Erika! I've been inspired by our New Year's line up too =)

    Thanks for playing in our Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! I want to try that out too! I'ts nice to run into a fellow OWH-er! Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cool technique! i am obsessed with pinwheels for 2013. have a great day!

    xo, Kristina
    Visiting from ABNH Challenge
    Hope you'll visit me too <3
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete