Tuesday, February 26, 2013

More card challenges

Here's my card for last Sunday's OWH sketch challenge #161:
 
I needed another sympathy card for my OWH box.  I used the Memory Box "Blooming Vines" die against a blue watercolor-y paper.  The "With Sympathy" sentiment is from the Wild Card cartridge which I placed over the white ribbon.  The Hero Arts paper is pre-embossed with the woodgrain background - just lovely!
 
The next card is for the FCCB's Challenge #150 - Fun with Puns.  I enjoy making punny cards for kids and here's mine, using the puppy from Create A Critter:
The cardstock is from SEI's Dill Blossom pack.  I thought this would be a good card for a father to give to his son.
 
Thanks for checking in and have a great Tuesday!
 

3 comments:

  1. Darling cards, the little dog is adorable and I love the pun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two awesome cards! Love all the layers and texturs on the first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards Erika! This sketch card is gorgeous in it's simplicity and I love that die. The second card is too cute for words with that adorable dog and punny sentiment. Thanks for playing this week!

    ReplyDelete