Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sketch #160 & VCMP Challenges 6 & 7

The great thing about our VCMP this weekend is that my OWH box is filling up! 
Here's sketch #160, which was made from a scrap bundle - Jennifer McGuire's tip for assembling scraps of paper together for a card:
Challenge #6 is from Linda: Things with wheels.  This weekend, I bought a new Tim Holtz stamp set with a car and road tracks.  I distress inked the background with Seedless Preserves, Wild Honey, and Walnut Stain:
 
Challenge #7 is Jen's Caffeine challenge.  I used a SVG file from My Scrap Chick and this card went together in a snap!  Who doesn't love a great cup of coffee - that's what's getting me thru the VCMP!
 
I'm looking at each and every card posted for my challenge - they are all sooo beautiful!  We're lucky to have so many talented ladies donating their time to OWH.  Woo hoo!
 
I wonder what the next challenges will be?  It's like getting a present when they pop up!  I love that.
 


5 comments:

  1. Great cards...I think the coffee ois my fave...it "wakes"me up just looking at it...fun & graphic! Super nice vinatge feel to your "wheel" card...love all the ink colors!Thanks for playing in the Things with Wheels challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards! Love the coffee card - that's a great cut! Thanks for playing in my caffeine challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I love all of your distressing work on the car card and your cute coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific cards! I love that coffee challenge card with the big cup and the curved pieces AND the cutout letters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card-- I have that exact cut and was going to use it for Jen's challenge...great minds :)

    ReplyDelete