Monday, May 20, 2013

Sketchy Sunday for OWH

Something about today's OWH sketch really got my mojo working because I made four cards with it!  As I was looking through my stamps, I kept finding ones that fit into the center rectangle perfectly. Here's the sketch:
 
Card #1:
Flower stamp is from the $1 bin at Michael's.  The background is embossed in white, then watercolored with Gelatos.  Sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp (SSS).
 
Card #2:
Stampendous flower stamp with Distress Inks.  Sentiment is from SSS.  I turned the sketch on its side and moved the embellishment.
 
Card #3:
 
I got the cat stamp at the Stamp show - don't remember the company.  The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper.  I made dashes around the black edges.  Something about that fat cat makes me laugh.
 
Card #4:
 Hero Arts OWH Stamp set - Right at home.  That house fits perfectly in the rectangle too.  I stamped it on design paper and cut the door out separately.
 
I'm looking forward to our Memorial Day bloghop - there will be lots of inspiration to look forward to!  Thanks for stopping by.
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Fur terrific cards. I especially like the bright summer like feel of the first card, but anyone would be very lucky to receive any of the great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you were busy! I love how you colored the backgrouond on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is a great sketch also...you really rocked it! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome colors and all the cards are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete