Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Summer Card Camp - Day 2

Today's camp homework is stamping techniques and I was inspired by Tami Hartley's stamping on painted backgrounds.  I made my own stencil, using a cutting file from A Little Hut and used a Tim Holtz background stamp in archival ink:
 
I used Ranger Distress Paint Broken China to make the background for the flowers, which are the Sweet William flowers from Our Daily Bread Designs.
 
This is the first time I used Distress Paints and I loved it.  I think I'll turn this idea into an Art Journal page too!
 
Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

  1. Great job on the card class technique! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so bold and happy. It must be a reflection of the fun you had creating your gorgeous background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job - I love the boldness and the stamping!

    ReplyDelete