Sunday, August 11, 2013

Muse Challenge #29

Whew!  I just barely finished my card for the latest Muse Challenge - #29 which inspired us with this card:
 
I loved the red roses on the card and against the pastel colors, they really stood out.  For Operation rite Home, however, I can't make cards with 3d flowers, so I stamped flowers from the Simon Says Best Mom Ever set:
The sentiment is also Simon Says Stamp - Card Exchanging Friends.  It's been a while since I stamped roses and it's nice to do something different.
 
Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - I love your roses:) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! Your papers paired with the beautiful roses: perfect! Eye-catching!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful roses - such lovely rich colours! Thanks for playing with this week's Muse!

    ReplyDelete