Saturday, August 31, 2013

OWH Labor Day VCMP

Woo hoo!  Let's get this party started!
 This is one of my favorite things to participate in - so much inspiration.  I like to put all the challenges in big post, so here goes.

Challenge #1: Nancy's Sketch Challenge
This is a great sketch for using up scraps, which I did on this Christmas card:
  
 
Challenge #2: Diane's OWH Letter
O - Orange; W - White; H - Happy Birthday
 
Challenge #3: Seongsook's Triple Die Cutting
 

 Challenge #4: Annette's Love Card
 
 
Image by Doodledragon
 
Challenge #5: Donna's Masking Tape Stamping
 
 OWH Sketch #188
 
 Challenge #6: Sybrina's Cards 4 kids
 
I chose the center on the Bingo tile - Stamping/Punny Sentiment/Things with 4 legs
 
Challenge #7: Marilyn's Fall Card using an OWH sketch
I used sketch #88:
 
Challenge #8: Blue Moon's Un-BEE-lievable challenge:
 
 Challenge #9: Donna's Negative space
 
 
 Woohoo!  I completed all the challenges and I see many other ladies did too!  Can we do this again?  Please!  How about over the holiday break - one a day??  This was lots of fun and I'm going to go check out what everyone else did.
 
Thanks to all the ladies who hosted a challenge.
 
 
 
 




14 comments:

  1. love your take on the sketch and the birthday bear is adorable....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, both of these!! I love your jolly Santa! Thanks for playing along with the sketch card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't decide which I like the best. But if I had to pick one Santa it is. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Christmas colors and the bear is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along!
    Love the fun dragon with the heart balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all fabulous and fun, but I'm so going to have to case your Christmas card! I LOVE that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of your cards-- as usual!!! Your did an outstanding job on Nancy's sketch! And I am so happy to see you using the cricut-so cute! Thanks for participating in my challenge and for your support of our troops and OWH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing along this weekend and for doing my Fall challenge too. All your cards are wonderful and so well done. They will be loved by whoever receives them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous collection of cards. They are all so well done. And your little raccoon is adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with this challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for playing along with my challenge. Your little bear bee is cute! -Thia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great group of cards Erika! I just love how you positioned the Santa image in the corner on the first card! The O-W-H card and Bee cards are adorable... Love how your masking tape cards turned out too... They have such a cool, artistic quality to them. The VCMPs are always so much fun. I'm glad you got to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of your cards are great! My favorites were the Christmas Inchie and the Bee Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the MME paper u used in the santa card - I still have those sheets - I might cas it : ) TY for showin all your gorgeous cards - Lo

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an awesome collection of cards! I just love your negative cut card. I wish I had a cut out like that one. Thanks for playing with my challenge and for supporting OWH. Your cards made me smile so I am sure they will brighten the day of those who send and receive them!

    ReplyDelete