Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fleas Navidad!

Hello and I hope you're as happy as I am that we're almost done with another week.  Although the OWH deadline for holiday cards has passed, we can still make them for our soldiers which works for me, since my Christmas spirit is kicking in.  To encourage us, the OWH Mid-week throwdown is Any Hero Holiday Cards.

 
I used a Paper Smooches stamp to make a punny sentiment card:
 
He makes me smile and I hope he does the same for one of our heroes.  This little guy fits the latest Paper Sparks challenge  - Trend watch - stripes .
 
www.papersmoochesstamps.com

I hope you've got something to smile about too. 

Take care!

Supplies:
Paper Smooches Santa Paws
Paper: MME Merry 6x6 pad
Memento Tuxedo black ink


 

 


3 comments:

  1. SOOOO incredibly adorable! LOVE his little striped hat!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! What an AMAZING Card!! I LOVE the Design and your take on the challenge!! THANKS for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHHH! Look at that dog!! He's just so cute! FAB card:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    ps... super sorry I'm so behind in leaving a comment!!!

    ReplyDelete