Saturday, November 23, 2013

OWH Nov Design Bootcamp

The November Design Bootcamp lesson is on Texture and how it adds interest to your cards.  I learned there are two types of texture and for my card, I went with the tactile texture by embossing this background stamp in black:
I colored in the flowers with Smooch ink.  The sentiment is actually covering up a boo-boo, but it was a happy mistake since I wasn't sure where to place a sentiment anyway!  I can rub this card and feel the embossing on it, so I believe it fits the lesson.
 
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh I just love the bold, graphic design of this Erika! The way the big button in the middle of the sentiment circle echoes the round flower above it and the bright colors against the black and white text are terrific. It's definitely a card that makes you wish you could see and feel in person. Thanks for joining in the bootcamp!

    ReplyDelete