Thursday, November 28, 2013

White on White

I made a quick card for the OWH midweek throwdown challenge - White on White  - but my laptop didn't feel like cooperating until today for me to post it. (I guess it was being lazy)  Here's my card:
 
I think white on white needs dry embossing and layering to make the images pop.  I embossed the label die in white and found a small sentiment.  This was a good challenge because I rarely make white-on-white and it was fun to do.
 
Have a Happy Thanksgiving and good luck with your Black Friday shopping!!!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful white on white card. I love all the layers. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to step outside your personal box, I think. You did a great job with this challenge. Your different layers and embossing all came together nicely. Enjoy your upcoming weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with beautiful textures, Erika!

    ReplyDelete