Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A pack of penguins!

I planned on scrapbooking today, but then I read about the call for penguin cards at OWH and got totally sidetracked.  I used the Beach Penguins cutting file from My Scrap Chick and made these cards.  Each one's different, so I'm hoping that helps fill the specific penguin request:
 





It's fun to see the different penguins everyone's making!  It's time to get back to home life for tonight and enjoy Christmas Eve with my family. 
I hope you have a lovely holiday!


5 comments:

  1. Each one of these are adorable! Will definitely put a smile on the receivers face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo fun! I love each one, I can't pick a fav, maybe the ice cream guy! You really rocked these, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! My fav is the last Ice Cream penguin, tooo cute!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love each theme and the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! You have some really cute and different penguin cards! I really like the bright colors that you used too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete