Thursday, January 9, 2014

You are so loved

Now that I'm learning how to use my Silhouette, it's time to put it to use and make a card.  I used this cute bear and balloons cut file from Miss Kate's Cuttables to make this card:
I cut the balloons out of glitter paper and it took 4 cuts to get through the heavy paper, but the Silhouette cut it precisely.  I cut this same file on my Cricut and it was not good (sad trombone sound), so I'm so happy with my new toy!
 
I made the background for the little bear with a Hero Arts background stamp and the sentiment is by Paper Smooches.
 
I'm entering this happy bear into the following challenges:
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Super cute card. You must love your new Silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute. Love the hearts on the balloons. Thanks for linking up with PDE Challenge #1.
    Blessings,
    Belinda, PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. I love it! Isn't Miss Kate Cuttables awesome?! Thank you for Linking Up at Pause Dream Enjoy. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There, Thought you’d like to know your project has been chosen to be showcased as my weekly fav on my Feature Friday post today! Thanks for being a follower and sharing with us. Amy A. @ all things beautiful http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2014/01/feature-friday-11013.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, love the cute bear. Glad your enjoying your new toy. Here is a little tip when wanting to cut glitter card stock is to mirror your images and place the card stock glitter side down on the mat so it cuts the back first and glitter last. It will help the cut and does not dull your blade so quickly.
    Thanks for sharing with us this month at Silhouette Challenges.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an adorable bear and card. You did a great job on it. Thank you for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy. We hope you will join us again soon!!

    ReplyDelete