Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Punny card for OWH

The Midweek Throwdown at OWH is  Punny cards -  one of my favorite themes!  I started with the sentiment first, which is by My Pink Stamper and then used a cut file by My Scrap Chick for this card:
The background is embossed on purple paper, which I was happy to use because I struggle with that color.  I gave this chick some makeup by chalking her cheeks a bit.  I think she'd look great with a hat too!
 
Thanks for 'chickin' my blog out today!  Har har


3 comments:

  1. LOL! Love the flower you added to your chick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embossed polka dot background is the perfect touch to your cute rosy cheeked chick !

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Erika- LOVE this card- she is so stinkin cute! You are too funny- I am happy to 'chick' out your great creatons!

    ReplyDelete