Saturday, March 1, 2014

March ODBD Challenge

Happy March to ya!  It's time for our monthly ODBD challenge theme, which is Thank You.  My card uses scraps:
 
Hmm...don't remember the paper this came from, but I cut the flowers by hand.  Sentiment stamp is from Simon Says Stamp.
 
And because I don't like missing out on one of the Midweek Throwdown challenges, here's a card for the Teal  challenge:
The "Just a note" cut file that you can get from my SVG files page. 
 
I'm at a crop this weekend, so I'm busy scrapbooking for once!  It feels good to get back to doing pages, which is how I started papercrafting (before my card obsession took hold!)
 
Have a great Saturday!


4 comments:

  1. What a nice bright card. Very cheerful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of scraps! Have a fantastic time at your crop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bright cheery card! Nice personal tuch to cut your own flowers! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great cards, but the Just a Note is my favorite. Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete