Monday, March 31, 2014

Simple Thank You

I was going thru my green scraps and found this lovely leaf pattern paper.  While I was between cuts making another card, I used my Spellbinders and Memory Box dies to make this simple thank-you card:
 
I've cut the Memory Box die many times and have yet to color it - I keep using it in white because I think it's so elegant.  I'll add coloring it to my to-do list.
 
I'm entering this card in Challenge #4 -  Thank You over at Cardz TV.  There's lots of inspiration over there already for this challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 


4 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty!!! I love it!!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Thank You' card challenge at Cardz TV!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, thanks so much for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the pretty shape of the card!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz TV!
    Elaine
    CTVDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful and elegant card! I love the SB you used and I love the papers and dies. Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV ;-)

    ReplyDelete