Thursday, April 10, 2014

Masculine card + stamp storage

OWH is challenging us to make masculine cards for the Midweek throwdown this week.  I bought the Tim Holtz Hot Air balloon stamp at a stamp show and decided to use it for my card:
 
I colored the balloon with Crushed Olive distress ink and edged it with Vintage Photo.
 
I've been busy organizing my stamps into Avery Elle storage pockets - just like Jennifer McGuire did here.  It's been good to get them labeled and see stamps that I haven't used in a while.  I put them in a box I bought at Michael's:
Because the storage pockets are thin, I can fit a lot of stamps into one box.  I am enjoying the Brother label maker that I bought too - I find that I'm labeling everything all over my house!  (How did I live without one of these?)
 
Happy Thursday to you and thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Great masculine card! Congrats on the organization too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many terrific details in your card -- the placement of the sentiment, the rounded edges, the inking around the edges of the balloon focal point. What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring/sponging on that image! You have one great masculine card there! Aren't those stamp shows fun?! Looks like you had a great find at your show!

    ReplyDelete