Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Smooches to ya!

It's a thrilling Tuesday for me because I received an honorable mention at the Muse challenge blog!  Woohoo!  I feel like the father in A Christmas Story who jumped around all happy for his Major Award!  Yippee.  Thanks so much to the ladies who voted for my card!!!

I made a card from this week's OWH sketch ( #229 ) using the Paper Smooches Chubby Chums set.  I bought this set during the Memorial Day sale and found that those cute little animals fit into the circles from the sketch:

Those happy little faces are a reflection of how I feel today!  Yippee!!

I'm entering this card into this week's Paper Smooches challenge - Anything Goes

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!



3 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! Those critters fit perfectly and I really like the papers that you used - adorable! Congrats on your honorable mention at Muse ~ happy dance for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if this card doesn't bring a big smile to someone's face - nothing will. I love it. Just darling. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so fun! Love all the little critters. Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete