Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sending prayers

I spent last weekend at Myrtle Beach, soaking up the sun.  When I got home Sunday, I found an hour to finish making sympathy cards for my cat's veterinarian and used this week's OWH sketch (#231) for one of the cards:
Sentiment is by SSS and all cardstock is from my stash.  I changed up the sketch quite a bit, but I hope you can still recognize it!

Here are the other cards I made:
Entered in Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes
The sentiment is from the Silhouette online store and the leaves are from Memory Box Blooming vine die.

Entered in Tuesday Throwdown's challenge - Anything goes
The sentiment is from Hannelie's blog but I couldn't find it there any longer.  The flower stamps are from the SSS favorite flowers set.  I stamped and masked the flowers and leaves.  This one layer card went together quickly for me because I didn't let myself stress over it!  Ta da!

Well, that's it for me today.  Hope your week is going well.

4 comments:

  1. So great that you continue to support your vet, great labor of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on this week's sketch. Love the colors and varigated paper. How wonderful that you support your vet like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card hun really lovely and thank you so much for sharing with us at Tuesday Throwdown hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All 3 are wonderful cards. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete