Wednesday, October 29, 2014

OWH October ODBD challenge

I'm so glad that Sandy Allnock from Operation Write Home reminded us that there's still time to get our entries in for the October Our Daily Bread challenge.  This month, we were challenged to make snowflake non-Christmas cards.  My father has a birthday in January, so I made him a snowflake easel birthday card, using a file from Bird's cards (here):


The card base is Bazzill paper and the snowflake is from the DCWV glitzy paper.  Even though this card is intended for a man, I still think you can use glitz!

I'm hoping that we can get up to 50 entries for this month so ODBD will pay to ship two boxes of cards to our soldiers!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun easel card and I love the colors! I think it will be just fine for your father. Thanks for playing along with this month's ODBD challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that's just too clever! You dad is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete