Tuesday, December 30, 2014

OWH Sketch #245

Greetings!  Hope you're enjoying this time of year - it's been quite rainy here in South Carolina and that makes the days dreary, so I'm trying to liven things up with craft time.  I used the latest sketch from OWH -  - #245 - for a quick card using scraps:
 
The stamps is from Cardz TV - Going in Circles.  I jazzed up the tag with gold embossing.  Hmmm--it looks plain here in the picture but I promise in real life it's got more interest!  Ha!
 
I'm looking forward to the Jan 1 OWH bloghop - best of 2014.  I'm going to start picking out some of my favorites tonight.  I love the inspiration from everyone that hops along and I'll bookmark the ones I want to CASE in the future.
 
See ya'll soon!

3 comments:

  1. Your card does not look plain. I love that plaid on your tag and your great sentiment. This is something my SIL says all the time so it made me smile. Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika, Great interpretation of the sketch! Love those colors and patterns! Thanks so much for playing along with our sketch challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card...I love the colors and pattern mix!

    ReplyDelete