Monday, June 1, 2015

30 Day Coloring Challenge

I'm happy to play along with Kathy in her 30 Day Coloring Challenge at The Daily Marker.  I'm starting with an Art Journal page, which I love to do, but only do when everything else on my crafty to-do list is done.  I have no shame in admitting that I used Vicky's latest art journal page here as my inspiration and copied her techniques.
 
Since I've got 30 days, I don't have to finish my page tonight because Kathy's idea is to do some coloring every day.  Here's what I've finished so far:
 I applied Tim Holtz tissue paper, then Gesso, and embossing paste for my background.  I stamped the flowers and painted them using acrylic paint.  I've got a quote for the left part of the page, which I'll do tomorrow.
 
So much fun!  Check out the challenge and play along!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment