Sunday, June 14, 2015

Girl Scout Kaper Chart #2

During the summer, I plan my Girl Scout meetings and trips.  Last year, I made a Kaper Chart for my Daisy Girl Scout meetings which has been pinned many times on Pinterest.  Kapers are basically chores for the girls to do to help out at camp or in meetings. 
 
I don't have a picture of last year's chart, but I made it on a white board, which soon became a chore (no pun intended) to haul back and forth to meetings.
 
This year, I wanted something more portable and did my own take on a kaper chart made from a can, but instead, I used a bucket from Michael's.  I covered it in pink vinyl and sectioned it into quarters for each kaper:
 

 
 
I covered the front of a clothespin with green fun foam and used my Crop-a-dile to punch a hole at the top.  I made the flowers using my Silhouette and used a heart brad to hold the flower onto the clothespin.  This is much easier to take to meetings!
 
I keep the girls names/flowers who aren't assigned a kaper inside the bucket:
 
I hope this idea helps another leader with their kaper chart!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment